logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:city empty in large cities

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Tue Apr 28 08:43:03 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

I was  a bit wrong with my analysis of Ottawa and Toronto. Toronto and
Ottawa should be admin level 8 and the 'cities' within Toronto and Ottawa
should be admin level 9 (as Orleans was already tagged). I've corrected the
labelling issues in OSM but I didn't add the missing 'city' boundaries
inside Ottawa.

I've attached a patch that corrects address search for Toronto and Ottawa.
You'll need updated bounds data for this to work but I have confirmed that
it's working. It would be nice to get this included in mkgamp.

Thanks, Ben