logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error message in Cologne

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Mon Apr 27 20:04:56 BST 2015

Hi Gerd

There was only one message for my dach extract, all other extract are build
without any noise.

SCHWERWIEGEND (ExtNumbers): /home/bernd/map_build/tiles/65030278.o5m: internal
error, worst house not found id=4672706, Na Neklance[731(10), 727(10),
805/8(10)][] 2031/1(0)

The option --x-name-service-roads=n seems to be no really problem, while
enabled, but i'll remove it from my options for the next build, too.
;-)

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: