logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error message in Cologne

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 27 19:07:54 BST 2015

Hi Bernd,

pleasse note one important change:
I've removed the option --x-name-service-roads=n,
it is no longer optional, mkgmap tries to find a name
for roads with house numbers. This leads to
some special effects, e.g. when a small unnamed footway
is closer to the house than the named service road.
I think about a new tag like mkgmap:number=false
that tells mkgmap that a road should not be used for
address search, e.g. cycleways or motorways.
This would also speed up the search for the closest roads.

Gerd