logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search and case significance of street name

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Apr 18 12:46:36 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > If any element processed later has a name like "ABC street" or "abc
 > Street" which we consider as a street name, we will use "Abc Street"
 > again.

I'm not sure what for are used names from this table. I don't think that
case could be important for comparison of street names. But I would
prefer to see street name on a map with the original spelling. Otherwise
mkgmap could propagate spelling errors, which would be difficult to trace.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej