logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Apr 17 07:58:15 BST 2015

Hi

> OK, it is probably too early, how about holding just a pointer
> to the City if that is available.  The index is available at
> the time the NET section is written out.

I should have looked at the existing RoadDef.  That is exactly how it
is done now: there is a single City and Zip in RoadDef.  We need
instead an array of City and node/side information.  When it comes to
writing out, if there is only one city for the whole road then we just
write the city field exactly as now, and if there is more than one we
write it in the new way.

..Steve