logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 16 15:15:25 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

I just tried r451 on the img file from Andrzej
NetCheck complains, but NetDisplay seems to extract
most of the infos (it just doesn't decode the offsets into the LBL file)

I am now trying to change the housenumber code so
that it produces the additional lists. If I got that right,
we need a new data structure containing
a) the list of Numbers (as we have now)
b) an optional list of zip codes , each a class with two fields:
int rNode;
String zipCode;
c) an optional list of city names, each a class  with 4 fields:
int rNode;
String city,region,country;

we can also attach the two new lists to RoadDef, probably easier,
but I'd prefer to have one structure.

I guess we need some code to set the indexes into LBL etc.
I hope you help with that.

Gerd