logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 15 16:35:38 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

> > I don't have to split a road because it is in different cities, I
> > just have to pass the information to the routines which build the
>
> At the very least you will have to insert a non-routing node at
> the boundary if there is not one there already, so that the
> city change can be recorded at it.

OK, that should be no problem.
> But anyway it only roads that can have multiple city,region,country
> combinations so it could probably be added to the RoadDef in
> the same way as the Numbers are (and maybe even combined with them).

OK, I think I'll start changing the code in the Housenumber package.
It should be easy to copy the data to the data structures once I
have sorted out how to group houses and roads.

I can probably remove > 25 % of the current code in the branch.