logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] SEVERE internal error in restriction relation

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Apr 10 11:02:26 BST 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> yes, a very special case. With r3530 I've changed the code to handle that.
> I hope it doesn't introduce new problems.
>
> It seems the restriction itself has no effect on routing,
> Garmin doesn't select this way.

Since the restriction way is much longer then the "to use" way,
which starts during the restriction, I wouldn't expect that any
sane routing algorithm would choose it.

Thanks for fixing it,
  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)