logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Apr 6 11:44:49 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > routing doesn't work
 > when I use the addresses as waypoints for the route :-(

I'm not sure what are you doing. I think Garmin can calculate a route
through any points, regardless if they are on road or not. When using
address point outside road, it calculate route to the nearest point on
road and then straight line towards address. Maybe this doesn't work, if
point is too far from any road?

I haven't tested it on single map, I have used non-routable transparent
overlay with addresses and a routable map. In this configuration, nuvi
calculate route as in attached picture.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej