logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 4 20:09:01 BST 2015

Hi Florian,

what would be the solution for this case?
Should mkgmap change the name to Bosfeld for the part of "Bosfelder Weg"
that
runs through Bosfeld ?
That would mean something like roate the four labels so that the last is
lost
and put Bosfeld as first label.

I seem to remember similar cases in other hamlets, so maybe
we can use this as a general rule?

Gerd

Florian Lohoff-2 wrote