logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:interpolation ways not along road

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 23 20:57:43 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I wonder if mkgmap should treat this a valid addr:interpolation way:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/32922365

The wiki says:
"How to interpolate the house numbers belonging to the way along the
respective street."

but this way connects house numbers which are up to 170 m away from the road
named Bergweg, so I think it is not "along" the respective street.

With r3502 I've added checks to ignore numbers which belong to invalid
addr:interpolation ways, and this detection says it is invalid.
I've kept this with r3503.

This also happens for some other addr:interpolation ways for the way
25748155.
Please let me know when you think that this is too aggressive.