logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r3498: modfiy evaluation of maxspeed=* tag

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Mar 18 13:53:25 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

I have rules like these ones below in my "lines" style file:
highway=* & vel=* { set mkgmap:road-speed='${vel}' ; delete vel}
highway=* & rc=*  { set mkgmap:road-class='${rc}'  ; delete rc}

Do I have to change anything in the style to run release 3498? Are
mkgmap:road-speed and mkgmap:road-class still recognized and operational?

Thanks.

Alexandre

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: svn commit <svn at mkgmap.org.uk>
Date: 2015-03-18 5:13 GMT-03:00
Subject: [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r3498: modfiy evaluation of maxspeed=* tag
To: mkgmap-svn at lists.mkgmap.org.uk

Version mkgmap-r3498 was committed by gerd on Wed, 18 Mar 2015

modfiy evaluation of maxspeed=* tag

- set mkgmap:road-speed-max instead of mkgmap:road-speed-class
- evaluate also some tags like maxspeed=RU:urban based on rules
documented in the wiki
- use slightly different threshold values

thanks to Andrzej Popowski and Bernd Weigelt