logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] roadspeed in default style

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sun Mar 15 16:04:09 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd

tested a few minutes ago ;-)
mkgmap:cache_maxspeedkmh=24
maxspeed=15 mph

But i'll remove this line and put it in a wastebin...

I can't categorize streets, without knowledge how they are handled in other
countries.

Are streets with 25 mph like streets with 30 kmh, pure residential without
drive through traffic, or like normal streets with drive through traffic, but
limits because of schools?

Bernd

Where are you?
Your system time looks strange ;-)