logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] roadspeed in default style

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 15 14:08:44 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

Andrzejs version makes sure that the include doesn't
override mkgmap:road-speed-max if it was set anywhere
before. I think we should keep it that way.

reg. 25mph=40.25 kmh :
Do you propose to change the rule to 41 like below?
maxspeed=* & mkgmap:road-speed-max!=* & maxspeedkmh() <=  41 { set mkgmap:road-speed-max = 2 }

Gerd

From: weigelt.bernd at web.de
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:53:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] roadspeed in default style

Am Sonntag, 15. März 2015, 06:10:15 schrieb GerdP:

Hi Gerd

I don't think that there is a negative influence, but it can improve the
troughput a little bit.
I have shortened the file a little bit more and merge the test of highway=* to
the last lines

output with maxspeed=* & maxspeedkmh() =* { echo ' ${mkgmap:road-speed-max}'}
329442750:  0
329651261:  2
330025588:  null
330025588:  null