logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question on Auto-Zoom

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 14 11:23:42 GMT 2015

Hi Michael,

a while ago I asked myself the same question(s). I found no plausible
answer.

I sometimes noticed that auto-zoom (in) happened while I was standing still.
(not sure if that was with my old Oregon 450 or with the Oregon 600)

The auto-zoom might be correlated to the number of details shown
in the map at a given zoom level.

Gerd

Michael Poesdorf wrote