logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3495: Corrections for --make-opposite-cycleways option

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 13 13:53:18 GMT 2015

Hi Mike,

I still would prefer to do that, but I don't have the time to
look at the details, and no one else seemed to like the idea.
As you pointed out, the old solution was wrong,
so r3495 is better in any case. I've verified that with
some examples.

The housenumber2 branch is a real brain teaser,
and I'd like to finish that before the summer.

Gerd

Mike Baggaley wrote