logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem to understand splitter.jar --description

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 6 16:31:32 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

I fear I can't follow.
I would expect that you run splitter once to create the tiles.
You run mkgmap once for each layer with a different --description
for each layer. I would not use template.args for this.

I prefer to use the write-kml option in splitter.
I load the file in JOSM to see what tile
contains e.g. data from my hometown.

Gerd

Bernd Weigelt wrote