logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Fri Mar 6 10:50:33 GMT 2015

Ok Steve,

However this isn't a serious problem. Since we know the rules, it's just a matter of apply it.
Maybe a simple note in the mkgmap documentation is enough to handle of this problem. I mean, this can be treat as a rule than a error.

Thank you again by your prompt support and have a nice weekend.

Alexandre

(Enviado via iPad)