logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Mar 6 10:37:04 GMT 2015

Hi

> But the must interesting thing is that the order can be ascending or
> descending. Do you confirm that the order doesn't matter since it is
> ordered?

The maps in the MDR1 section must be in ascending order of map number.

Mkgmap always sorts them into ascending order and then tries to
renumber all the references to the map tile to match.  This sometimes
(or always) fails and is a bug.  I don't know what the bug is, so I
suppose that if they are originally sorted in decending order then it
will happen to work.

..Steve