logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] access rules

From chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Fri Mar 6 08:57:41 GMT 2015

Am 06.03.2015 um 08:07 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> Any thoughts?

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:access%3Ddesignated>

" In this context, designated refers to the legal access a given mode of
transport has on a route, and is not meant to imply that OpenStreetMap
access=* permissions have been automatically "designated" only to that
transport mode! If different from a way's access permission defaults,
you must also include *=no key/value combinations for transport modes
which are restricted from using that way! "

So, I think we should NOT add something like
 bicycle=designated {add foot = no; add horse = no}
to the default style.

Chris