logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 5 17:27:50 GMT 2015

Hi Alexandre,

I think the information is important, but your args file contains
the max-jobs option, that means the order is also dependend on the number
of processors.
Don't know if Steve needs the info, baybe you can say the order
that doesn't work and one that works (both without the max-jobs option)

Gerd

Alexandre Loss wrote