logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] open issues in the housenumber2 branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 1 13:45:23 GMT 2015

Hi Andrzej,

reg. missing data:
The question is if the users prefers to see that we are guessing
or not.

reg. "precise address search":
interesting idea. I did not think about that until now.
Is is possible to have roads in NET and index etc. without
referencing them in NOD? I guess yes, because I don't
see any code line in the housenumber code that makes sure
that the road is rendered at level 0.

Gerd

popej wrote