logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Feb 28 16:02:00 GMT 2015

Am Samstag, 28. Februar 2015, 16:43:48 schrieb Gerd Petermann:

Hi Gerd

???

I have one dir for every layer and mkgmap works only in this dirs.

before entering all files will be deleted

with -c tiles/template.args i got an ovm_65000001.img and a 65000001.img,
without only 65000001.img

This code is not from me, an amateur, but found on the python help sides.

      """
      Test for (layer)-dir and remove old data from there
      """

      if os.path.exists(layer) == False:
        os.mkdir(layer)
      else:
        path = (layer)
        for file in os.listdir(path):
          if os.path.isfile(os.path.join(path, file)):
            try:
              os.remove(os.path.join(path, file))
            except:
              print()
              print('Could not delete', file, 'in', path)

      os.chdir(layer)
      print()
      printinfo("building " + (layer))

Bernd