logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 28 09:11:46 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

I am not sure what you try to point out here.

I've created a map with r3485 and the configuration you provided
in cologne.zip and the latest style from
https://github.com/aiomaster/aiostyles

I use Basecamp address search and fill the fields
Street number:795
Street: Bergisch Gladbacher Strasse
City: Köln
Result: not ok

If I change the search to
Street number:795
Street: B506 Bergisch Gladbacher Strasse
City: Köln
the result is OK.

I see similar results with the trunk version.
I think the problem is that I don't see "B506 Bergisch Gladbacher Strasse"
when I type "Bergisch" in the street field. This problem
is addressed by the new --x-split-name-index option.

When I create the map with the --x-split-name-index option
Basemap presents the "B506 Bergisch Gladbacher Strasse"
when I type "Bergisch", so I think that's the option
you are looking for.

Gerd