logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Fri Feb 27 21:36:24 GMT 2015

Am Freitag, 27. Februar 2015, 13:49:28 schrieb GerdP:
> I see "Bergisch Gladbacher Straße" only as "B506 Bergisch Gladbacher
> Straße".
> Did you search for that?
> Similar L361 Aachener Straße.

I searched by enter city, streetname and a existing housenumber

Bergisch Gladbacher Straße 795
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.97521/7.06026
or
Aachener Straße 399,
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.93686/6.91106

In both cases i got only the "old" list of street parts

Searching for Brühler Straße 255
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.89835/6.95261
results in a checkered flag in front of the building.

First i thought it is a problem with the spaces in the streetname, triggered
from a rule in my style, but now i think it is related to the length of the
street.

> "Luxemburger" doesn't appear in this log.

i didn't search for the Luxemburger in the logs, but i stored the complete log
files, compressed 44 MB, i can upload them, if wanted, a map image, too.

BTW, it happened on every long street, tested in Bonn with the Königswinterer
Straße

Bernd