logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 27 20:49:28 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

okay, so 65001032.img contains the img file and the corresponding
log lines contain 65000032.
I see "Bergisch Gladbacher Straße" only as "B506 Bergisch Gladbacher
Straße".
Did you search for that?
Similar L361 Aachener Straße.

"Luxemburger" doesn't appear in this log.

Gerd

Bernd Weigelt wrote