logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Fri Feb 27 19:48:05 GMT 2015

Am Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 01:39:50 schrieb GerdP:

Hi

i'm testing the housenumbers at the moment in Cologne, Germany.
I have some problems with different addresses like at Bergisch Gladbacher
Strasse, competly not found with housenumbers, same on every housenumber at
the Aachener Strasse and Luxemburger Straße, all are really long ;-)
Housenumbers on some shorter streets like Brühler Strasse or Deutz-Mülheimer
Strasse are found really near by.
Tested in Basecamp and on my Oregon 650.

The logs are here http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/254/basemap.zip

I hope they are useful

Bernd

> Hi all,
>
> I wonder what info mkgmap should report regarding housenumbers.
>
> The current log messages printed with
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.housenumber.level=INFO
> are probably not very useful.
>
> I think mkgmap should try to report those OSM elements
> which should be reviewed. The messages containing the string
> "looks wrong" are candidates.
>
> I also think that mkgmap should report OSM elements
> which cause problems in the algos used to calculate the img data.
> These elements might be 100% correct, but the messages may
> show problems in the algos.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Gerd
>

> --