logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Making site relations visible

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Mon Feb 23 10:00:10 GMT 2015

Can someone give me information about rendering relations. I have tagged
some relations of type=site but they don't show up in my maps. One such
site is a named group of three apartment buildings. The relation itself has
a name tag and each building is merely tagged as building=yes. I've had
trouble with relations before and although they are the correct way to tag
certain groups of objects the fact that they seem not to render properly
exasperates me.

Unfortunately, the relations style file that I am using deals only with
routes.

This is not really a development question but you're the experts. If you
think this question should be asked elsewhere, please make a suggestion.

Cheers,
Dave