logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map in gmapsupp.img?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 23 07:57:01 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I followed the discussion, but I am not sure about the results.
My understanding so far:
If you disable the basemap or if you don't like the basemap
in the device you should either add the overview map to the
gmapsupp file or use low resolution levels for each tile.

I see no reason why we should not add the overview map
to the gmapsupp if that is what the user wants
and the device is working fine with it.

Gerd