logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Oneway

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Sun Feb 22 01:25:55 GMT 2015

I'm wondering if someone could explain to me how oneway arrows are applied
to ways. My oneways display as they should on my Garmin GPS and in Basecamp
but from reading the style file for lines I can't understand how mkgmap
determines the direction of the oneway. Here are two lines from my lines
style file:

# display direction arrows on highways
highway=* & (oneway=yes | oneway=1 | oneway=true) [0x10000 resolution 24
continue with_actions]
highway=* &  oneway=-1 [0x10001 resolution 24 continue with_actions]

My TYP file shows the 0X10000 type as arrows pointing left to right while,
as expected, the 0x10001 line has arrows pointing the other way. But how
then does mkgmap cause arrows to display pointing right to left in cases
where oneway !=-1, which is the vast majority of cases?

Thanks

Dave

--
Dave Swarthout