logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview map in gmapsupp.img?

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Feb 20 20:58:22 GMT 2015

Hi Ralf,

 > Without the overview map in the gmapsupp.img my eTrex Legend HCx
 > displays only the yellow background and the tile borders ("no map") on
 > all zoom levels down to 50 km. From 30 km onwards it displays the map
 > tiles.

You probably have deleted or disabled in menu Garmin basemap. Please
look for file gmapbmap.img in eTrex memory and if present, then enable
Worldmap in device menu.

If you miss gmapbmap.img, then you can copy this file form any other GPS.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej