logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing across tiles is not working...

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 18 16:27:06 GMT 2015

Hi Alexandre,

it seems the problem is in the mg.osm file.
It is not sorted so that all nodes appear before all ways, and ways before
relations, also nodes are not sorted by id.
The tool osmconvert seems to hang when reading it.
Unfortunately, splitter doesn't recognize a problem
when reading the file, but I think the output is not usable.

I'll try to fix splitter so that it reports a problem.

Gerd

Alexandre Loss wrote