logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing across tiles is not working...

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 18 12:03:56 GMT 2015

Hi Alexandre,

I assume you use the latest trunk versions of splitter and mkgmap
and the routing problem occurs only at the tile borders?

It is difficult to say what's going wrong without any hints about the
data you use and the program options for splitter and mkgmap.
Please try to report these details so that we can try to reproduce the
problem.
If you can't reproduce the problem with the default style,
please post also a link to your style files, e.g. here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/

Gerd

Alexandre Loss wrote