logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mixed index branch merge

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Feb 17 00:13:25 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd

I wasn't trying to say it was a problem, but that having a stop word list for England is not useful. Just adding the full name is probably enough, certainly no one has complained before.

For say France however, the full name will not be added (as a searchable phrase), just the part from the first useful word. This will require a word list to know which words to skip.

There may be other rules needed. So we need a way of expressing which rule(s) to apply.

..Steve