logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Firmware V4.00 on new Marine Devices

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Feb 10 14:17:23 GMT 2015

Hi Jürgen,

 > Achim (the guy with the Echomap) cannot test it within the next two
 > weeks. But I asked him not to forget to test it, anyway. I am also
 > curious about the test maps even though we meanwhile have a solution
 > for the problem.

Would be interesting to know which maps works. But I rather don't expect
Achim to flash back buggy firmware, which is ok for me. The most
important is that free maps work again. Thanks for investigating the
problem.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej