logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Public transport

From A drian ar2988-os at outlook.com on Wed Feb 4 14:17:40 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

My proposal is to change the POI labels for railway stations and halts, and bus and tram stops. The name would come first and the operator would come last. This is the reverse of the current situation.

I think public_transport=platform should be added to the list of tags in my proposal, for the same reason as it was added to the four rules in the points style. i.e. bus stops tagged according to the new public transport schema would have this tag, and not the tag highway=bus_stop.

Adrian