logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to add millions of addresses to your garmin maps of France

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 4 11:50:09 GMT 2015

Hi Paco,

I did not analyse what problem the trunk version has.
I think the object without addr:street is ignored.
If I remember correctly there are only two or three different numbers for
this
road, and either mkgmap creates two overlapping intervals or one
that starts with 3. You can enable logging to find out more details,
but I think it's better to wait for the housenumber2 branch.

Gerd

paco.tyson wrote