logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] avoid duplicate evaluation of rules

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Feb 2 11:37:37 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd

> @Steve: Please review, I've added a new field "matched" to
> WatchableTypeResult
> but I think the field "found" was  already intended for this?
> Maybe you find a better place to fix this?

The problem with OR leading to multiple matches is supposed to be
handled by LinkedOp.  Something does seem to go wrong in the cases you
have discovered however.  I'll see if I can figure out what is
happening.

The following StyleTester test shows the problem. It seems that three
OR'ed terms followed by an AND triggers it.
Two OR'ed terms is not enough.

---------
WAY
highway=primary
name=b
c=60
d=50

<<<lines>>>

(name=b | highway=primary | d=50) & highway=primary {
     set name='a${name}'
}

highway=primary [0x2]

<finalize>
highway=* {name '${name}'}
<<<results>>>
WAY 1: Line 0x2, labels=[ab, null, null, null], res=24-24 (1/1),(2/2),