logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Copyright message not showing up starting 3433

From Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com on Sun Feb 1 12:47:25 GMT 2015

The Last I have tested is 3419 before trying out 3433.

Anyway you may disregard this message as I found out another reboot after
the first boot from upgrading the map shows the copyright message
correctly.

Thanks Gerd!

Ervin Malicdem
for Schadow1 Expeditions
a Filipino must not be a stranger to his own motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com