logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] PT rules in relations file

From A drian ar2988-os at outlook.com on Sat Jan 31 21:47:28 GMT 2015

I propose that the code presented by Bernd is incorporated into the default relations style file, with the separator changed to a semicolon. Specifically, that line 41 of the file is changed from
set route_ref='$(route_ref),${ref}' | '${ref}';
set route_ref='$(route_ref);${ref|not-contained:;:route_ref}' | '$(route_ref)' | '${ref}';

I have tested this on the example in my previous post http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2015q1/022694.html and it fixes the issue.

I have chosen the semicolon because it is the recommended separator in OSM https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Semicolon Also, using a comma as separator would not fix my example. Another possibility might be to recognise multiple characters as separators, e.g. the semicolon and the comma would both be treated as a separator. This would depend on whether it is feasible to extend Maxim's patch to recognise multiple separators.