logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Copyright message not showing up starting 3433

From Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com on Sat Jan 31 19:23:43 GMT 2015

Hi

I believe we had a change regarding copyright messages on 3430. It seems on
3433, Copyright message is no longer shown on the device (About page or
About>Detailed Maps page)

I am only using license text and copyright message but not copyright file.

License text is showing up without problems on Basecamp but Copyright
Message is no longer seen on the device.

I test it on Nuvi 1360 and GPSMap 62s.

Thanks.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com