logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to display U. S. highway shields with numbers only

From Mark Bradley ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com on Sat Jan 24 21:26:40 GMT 2015

Steve, thanks for your reply.  Sorry I didn't reply earlier.  I've been away
from the list for a couple weeks.

I just tried the link myself and it worked; I must've mistyped the address
in my browser the first time.  Sorry 'bout that!   :^)

In the style manual I can only find the URL
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html

which is still valid

and correct.  Have I missed one elsewhere?

Its a reference work however and you would probably do better to read a
short introduction elsewhere as you would only need a few of the constructs
for use in style files.

Best wishes

..Steve