logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Too many POIs

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 19 20:04:45 GMT 2015

Hi Mike,

start looking at MapSplitter and the line
public static final int MIN_DIMENSION = 10; // just a reasonable value

I think it is safe to decrease that value, not sure if 1 or 2 is the
real critical value.

Look also at MapArea.split(). The problem is likely to happen
when many POI are at the same place.

Gerd

Mike Baggaley wrote