logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] echo improvements for elements with fake ids

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 19 12:31:13 GMT 2015

Hi Mike,

I also think that we should try to show the original id when possible.

I did not try it, but I think it would be less memory consuming to add
a tag with the original id, as most elements do not have a fake id.
Another problem here is that we have methods which combine different
OSM elements, e.g. RoadMerger, which is not using a fake id but
simply changing one way element  and removes another.
The tag would allow to combine the ids.

What do you think?

Gerd

Mike Baggaley wrote