logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Solution to show transliterated name if no other ascii name exists

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jan 14 09:15:50 GMT 2015

Hi Walter,

It's great to hear that it is working well for you. It was just a few
lines of code, perhaps no one asked before because they imagined it
would be more difficult.

> Do you know, if the logfile can only be written in ANSI coding,
> or if there is a way to use unicode for logfiles?

I don't know for sure, but make sure you have this included in
your log.config file.
   java.util.logging.FileHandler.encoding=UTF-8

and try adding this too:
   java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.encoding=UTF-8

..Steve