logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] minxed-index branch ready for trunk?

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Tue Jan 13 12:34:49 GMT 2015

Bernd, thanks for the hint - so  the style rule can be useful to other
non-latin countries,  with a proper stop word list to avoid indexing
not-meaningful words.

In any case - by including a proper list of ignore words per country to
limit index size and if the issue I highlighted earlier in this email is
solved - the mixed index appears to be the proper final solution to me,
 without the need to have any additional style rule .  Did I get it right
that with the mixed index all the words (except if in ignore list) are
indexed as single words? Is there a limit in the number of words for a
single street? (there might be streets with 6/7 words, using blanks,
apostrophes or dashes as separator).

On the other side, I like the current output I get with my style rule,
where a user can get the street full name also when searching with a single
word, that's what I seem to miss with the mixed-index.

Enrico