logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to show land and see

From Walter Schlögl Walter.Schloegl-Resch at aon.at on Wed Jan 7 17:26:02 GMT 2015

Hi Andrzej,

your suggestion to revert back to the last working version
brought me directly to the solution.

I had 2 maps in the same directory with the same TYP.
All changes I made to the TYP of one map where ignored.
The device just took the info from the TYP of the other map.

The second error I made:
When I deleted the prio of the default background 4b,
TypViewer automatically gave it the lowest prio again.

Now my sea is back, I'm having a custom background
via Polygon 0x10000 and one command in Style,
natural=land  [0x10000 resolution 14]

I could not bring it to work with the default Background
Polygon 4b, but I don't care about that.

It's working and I'm happy.
Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,
Walter

PS: Now also the overview map is working correct and visible.
I am wondering, where mkgmap takes the info about the whole world.