logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to show land and see

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Jan 7 12:02:19 GMT 2015

Hi Walter,

some clarifications: object 0x4b is a special kind of polygon, it is
used as a map background and covers whole map area. You should not use
it in style, because it is created by mkgmap (except for transparent
maps). You can use polygon 0x4b in TYP to change background color of a map.

Priorities that you set for polygons in TYP actually are draw orders.
Polygon with draw order 1 is drawn before polygon with draw order 2. If
polygons overlap, then polygon with higher draw order will be visible.

I can't guess why you have problems with sea. I suggest that you revert
to the solution, which worked for you and then only add polygon 0x4b to
TYP file, without draw order or with lowest draw order.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej