logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to use extended line types

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 6 13:24:29 GMT 2015

Hi Walter,

I am not sure about the marine types, but
you may look at Minkos Openfietsmap style and map making procedure here:

http://www.openfietsmap.nl/procedure

which shows how to use extended types with a type file.
I think Marine Devices do not support typ files.

Gerd