logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem in splitter (Africa)

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Mon Jan 5 21:25:10 GMT 2015

Final file size depends on the amount of data in the input, not on the
value of max-nodes. If you need a final img smaller than a given size
you have to reduce the area covered by the input file or reduce the
number of osm elements from the input that go into the map playing with
your style files.